Wednesday 17 September 2008

HELLOW =D

Hello hello. :)
Missed me?

I've been MIA for over a week, yes, I know.
But I've been ever so busy, that the only times I properly come online are at night.
And at night, I'm either too tired to think coherently (which is why last week I hardly stayed on on msn) or the wireless will act up and will totally ruin my mood to blog.

Today is the first ever day that I'm spending the morning at home.
By home, I mean in vista.
And actually, the reason I'm at home is because I want to wash the toilet and sort out my books, and wash my clothes...
...and somewhere between all that, get some studying done so that I will not completely flunk Mock Summatives, which I'm planning to do this Friday.

You know what?
I think when I'm tired I have a tendency to type in longer sentences.
Odd. no?

Anyway, my maid went home last week (long story, which I cannot be bothered to explain)
and my brother came home.
Which meant that my mother was stuck with a HUGE workload of washing, cooking and cleaning up...all by herself.
Which also meant that I, being the ever obedient helpful daughter, had to travel back and forth from Subang to Uni everyday for the whole of last week.
My daily routine, for last week, in summary :
Morning :
-Get up early, leave house before 6.45 so as not to get caught in traffic jam at the roundabout.
-Go to library, and borrow books to study (or try to anyway)
-Practice CSU/go for Lab/go for PBL somewhere in between
Afternoon :
-Go for class
-Go home to Subang
Evening :
-Wash clothes (for whole family)
-Cook dinner
Night :
-Eat dinner
-Wash up dishes
-Fold dry clothes
-Come online, become too tired to talk to people
-Go offline
-Stone in front of tv
-Go to sleep around 2am

Next day :
Cycle repeats.

The only exception was Saturday, which was when I had my CPR exam.
But then the evening and night routines remained the same.
Blleuk :p.

In that one week, I did not exercise, and yet I lost 1.5kg.
ZERO exercise.
Just housework.
Not bad hor?
But then my BP dropped also la.
From my normal 110/80, it went down to 90/60.
Which is a bit scary.
><

But thats not to say I didnt have fun last week.
In fact, I think it was one of the best weeks of the semester.
Although an update about that will only come later, because otherwise this post will be way too long.

Spent the last two days in PD and Seremban.
Hospital visits for Nursing Week.
Course requirement. -___-
Elaborate more later also. :p

Cos rite, now rite..
I need to go clean up my room.
I shall update more when I have time. :p
(ok I think you all want to kill me now)

Hey, at least I updated rite?
Instead of further abandoning my blog.
I could have, you know.
keke.

Love lots!

~vid~