Monday 22 September 2008

Untitled Post No. 2345980

OYE RUSSELL!

Not that any of you would have understood that outburst.
LOL.
That's how Ina addresses my teddy-bear-dog. :p
Whose name, btw, is Rufus.
Not Russell.
I think Ina overdosed on Russell Peters.
:p


So I'm blogging.
Because I'm bored.
No actually, I'm waiting for my youtube video to load.
(yes I KNOW I'm supposed to be studying dont nag me or I keeeeck you)
Omg its been damn long since I blogged to stave off boredom.
Scratch that, its been a long time since I blogged.
:)


Ran out of inspiration.
Or something like that.


I was trying to do PBL while waiting for the video.
(I FORGOT all about PBL ok, cos one week we didnt have to do it, so suddenly when Fatin was like "eh havent do PBL yet, I was like OMG PBL OMG NOOOO I DONT HAVE TIME)
Yes I know I overreact to everything.
And yes, I'm watching youtube videos and blogging because I dont have enough time to do PBL.

HAH.
Make sense of that. :D


I'm in a damn hyper mood.
Dun ask me why.
I mean, its 2.20 am, I have lab today at 8.30 am, and I'm supposed to be sleeping (like any normal person who had lab in 6 hours would), and I'm hyper.
Ah well.


I WANT NEW CLOTHESSSSSS.
I was telling my mum la, when I go stay with my cousins in JB, I want to buy shorts.
Can.
Eh, while you're there you should buy some jeans also.
Oh, and if got any nice T-shirts buy also la yeah. Go take out money from your atm.
o_O
Wah.
I ask for inch, she give me a mile.
Damn wei.
I should have just asked her about getting a tattoo at that time too.
She might have just said yes.
Or not.
lol.


And my brother calls me ten times a day.
-_______-
Like seriously, WHAT could possibly happen to me between breakfast, lunch, and dinner?


I want to blog about Nursing Week, and the week before, but for that I would need pictures, and I have to get them from Yaw Shing...
...which will only happen either tomorrow or Tuesday.
...Or Wednesday.
:p
So sabar la yeah?


AND I CAN FIT INTO SIZE 8 AT TOPSHOP.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.
I know thats not a big deal la, but I used to be size 12 ok.
So be happy for me pls tq I love you.


By the way, my birthday is next next Sunday.
*HINT*


I wanttttt...
what do I want ah actually?
hmm..
...
...
Oh yes.
Shahid.
<3


Haha.
Get him for me, and you will have the privilege of being godparent to my children...who, by the way, will be super cute.
Like me.

:D


Ok, I think I should shut up and go to sleep now.
Hehe.


I love everybody.


No, I'm not drunk.


Hee.


~vid~