Thursday 25 September 2008

Unexpected

I GOT MY EAR PIERCED TODAY!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

As in 2nd piercing :D
Well, no, actually, 3rd, but thats a long story. :p

Its on the upper part of my ear, the bony part, and its only on my left ear.
Didnt want to pierce both ears.
:p

Its damn painful now la, cos I itchy hand must go wash my hair, and kept banging my ear in the process.
O_O
Ah well.

The thing is, I went out with my PBL group today, to buka puasa at Pyramid.
Then we ended up at Secret Recipe for dessert.
Then suddenly rite, I damn blur blur sitting there...
...the Secret Recipe fellas come with this HUGE cake.
What these ppl did was they picked a few different cake slices and combined it together to make one big, colourful cake. :D
For me and Fatin.
Since her bday is this Friday, and mine is err, well...next next week.
It was damn sweet ok, and I never expected it AT ALL.
Wah damn terharu now.
hehe.

And then, I duno how oso, we somehow ended up talking about piercings, and I said I always wanted another piercing.
And someone said there was a shop doing piercing right outside Secret Recipe.
O_O
It was a damn random thing la.
And I think my mother is going to kill me when she finds out.
Hehe.

To the awesomest PBL group ever. :)
(my wireless dowan let me upload pic arfgh!!!)

I love you guys to bits, and I dread next sem.
Nothing wud beat PBL 13 man. :)

~vid~