Friday 19 June 2009

Contemplation



10 days to Doomsday.

14 days to Freedom.





I want to sit in front of the tv all day long and watch back to back episodes of Jamie Oliver.



I want to spin round and round until I fall down dizzy.



I want to dance in the rain.



I want to listen to this song over and over and over until I'm sick of it.




I want to sing out loud like nobody's listening.






I miss my music.
I took it for granted while I had my chance, but now that I don't have the time anymore,
it feels like a big part of me is missing.


I'm in love with Jon Schmidt's playing.
I feel so unaccomplished now.





What if I had taken a different path?

I somehow feel I have wasted one and half years of my life.
Nothing stands out about uni.
Maybe thats why I feel empty, dissatisfied.
Demotivated.




No more.



I have one more hurdle to clamber over first.
Clamber.
I probably won't clear it with a clean jump. It will be a struggle.
But hopefully it only takes one attempt.



Would I be allowed one more chance?



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment