Wednesday 10 June 2009

So sue me.


I wrote this last week, but I didn't publish it.

I will today, though,
because its been on my nerves for awhile, and if I don't let it out grand scale, then I won't be at peace wtf.




This is one of the times when I wish my blog was private.

But you know what?
I don't care.
I am going to say whatever I want to say, to hell with anyone who gets offended.





I am sick of indian guys.
No wait, I am sick of indian guys IN IMU.
SICK.
OF THEM.
As far as my experiences go, there are only three possible scenarios :

A) If I'm nice to them, they either :

* 1. Get so full of themselves and perasan that I'm madly in love with them, and then start acting weird.
* 2. They think I'm an easy target, then get so worked up when I tell them no, I'm not interested in a relationship.

B) If I'm
not nice to them :

* 3. They call me stuck up, or arrogant and conclude that I cannot be fully Indian.






WHY can't they understand the concept of JUST FRIENDS?

I am your friend.
FULLSTOP.

I am NOT in love with you, I will NEVER fall in love with you...
Live with it la omg.
And if I dont talk to you at all...then
OBVIOUSLY IM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU LA.
You stupid or what?



I am done being nice to people.
DONE.


~vid~


P.S. I suddenly miss Taylor's. The indian fellas there were just as perasan, but at least they didn't have a habit of making your life miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment