Sunday 14 June 2009

I need...






...some magic elixir-thingamajiggy
that will clear all the fuzziness out of my brain,
and channel every fibre of my being into cramming for EOS.

I've come to the conclusion that every method of studying I've ever used...can only be used once.
I crammed the entire semester 1 syllabus in 4 days.
I can no longer do that.
I camped in the library for two weeks before the previous EOS.
I can no longer do
that.

Okeh.
Thats probably the only two methods I've ever used. :p

I also have this awful awful inability to restudy things I've already studied.
I'm a read-once person.
Now if everything stayed in my head, that method would work
excellently.

Screw methods.
Right now I'm in desperate need of a miracle.

If I get through this, I promise (I've said this so often that no one believes me anymore)
I PROMISE...that I will study consistently next semester.
PROMISE.
Like, really really really and truly promise.

Lord, grant me the strength and focus to concentrate on my work for the next two weeks, so that I may pass this hurdle.
Please please please please.
Pweddy pwease kay. :(




This is a random picture.



Its here because it makes me happy.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment