Friday 5 June 2009

Hi. :D



HI :D



I like KKB.
HAHA.



No really, I do.
Sure, the hostel is HOT. AT NIGHT CAN DIE.
And of course we wont use blankets, because of the heat...and then when we wake up in the morning, we're freeeeezing cold.
Then we all fall sick la.
Cos never wear blanket.
So we would have been shivering.
But too sleepy to get up and pull the blanket.
LOL.


But not that bad la,
toilet oso boleh tahan la.
Can la.
lol.


But.
honestly man.
I would pick rotations and case presentations over lectures and exams ANY DAY.


I have finally found my niche.


NOW all I need to do is learn how to talk Tamil.
Oh, and Mandarin.
ahaha.
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT STUPID SISTER SCOLDED ME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK TAMIL?!
WTF MAN.
ASK HER SPEAK MALAYALAM THEN SHE KNOW.
STUPID LADY.



Good night, I mau tidur in my own bedddd. :D
ahah.


~vid~


P.S! P.S! I want to say something about somebody, but but but got alot of IMU ppl read this blog rite. -__-
potong my steam man. ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment