Tuesday 9 June 2009

Quick update

Hello.
I have nothing to say. :D




I should probably tell you about my KKB trip,
but I havent uploaded the photos from my cam, and all the photos of the hospital are in Mani's cam.
When I've gotten everything I shall write long long update k? :p

I really had a lot of fun.
Learnt alot.
And and...don't die of shock, but I'm actually beginning to love medicine.
(I still don't like having to study it)
I'm no longer feeling like I'm stuck in an alternate universe.
I have finally found my footing.

I liked that we had all the freedom to deal with the patients on our own.
I'm alot more confident when there isn't a senior doctor breathing down my neck. :p
And another factor would be my very easygoing partner.
I swear hes more easygoing than me (which I didn't think was even possible), and that just made it alot more relaxed.
No pressure, no kiasuness to make my life miserable. :)




OH OH.
AND I SAW A DELIVERY.
:D




Tell you ppl more about everything later k?



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment