Saturday 13 June 2009

My Hero. ;)



Since I am as yet not sleepy, but definitely in no mood to study,
I shall blog.



Today, I be introducing y'all to
my hero, my inspiration,
the one person who never fails to put a smile on my face and send me into fits of laughter, no matter how down I'm feeling...



The awesomest of the awesome...





*drumroll*





BARNEY STINSON!
:D





I no longer care whether Ted ever meets the woman in HIMYM.
I watch the show for Barney. :)

Hes
SUCH a dork, and yet he's still awesome.
What with his Laser Tag, and suits, and StormTroopers.
Awesome takes on a whole new definition :p

And I don't care if hes gay in real life.
(his partner very comel btw...y'all remember Scooter from Lily and Marshall's wedding?)

Although its very saddsifying la. :(
Neil Patrick Harris is bloody sexy ok.





Ah well.
The universe works in strange ways wtf. :p
And to all of you out there who love him as much as I do...hypothetical high five!




I want Season 5 to come out!
Iz going to be legendary...as always.








When I get sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.
~Barney Stinson

My official motto in life. ;)



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment