Tuesday 16 June 2009

I am nonsensical.



I was looking for my anatomy notes this morning.
I knew I had the entire set of notes on the heart, because in the first week of this semester, i unfailingly attended every lecture.
BUT, I had no idea where I'd put them.
-_-

So I hunted la the whole house.
Then there was this huge black box file on the table, and I didn't know whose it was.
And I wanted to open it and check for my notes (it was the only place I hadn't checked yet),
but like I said, I didn't know whose file it was, and its not nice to randomly open ppls stuff and check.


But I was desperate.


So I opened the file.
And then it hit me.
I knew whose file it was.


Mine.
-__-


And yes my notes were inside it.
I had put them there so I wouldn't lose them.

I am such an idiot sometimes its not even funny.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment