Tuesday 30 June 2009

Now we wait for Judgement Day

HAHA.
The Ticker above this says 1 day since doomsday.
I was wondering what it would show once the date had passed. :p



The possibility of failure has never seemed so real before.
Ah well.
All the theory is behind me now, just left with OSCE (the clinical exam - which is a stand-alone paper btw).
I'm fervently hoping I don't have to resit anything.
Pray with me will you?
:)



There is this group of people which I would very much like to avoid for the rest of my life if possible.
IMU insists on making me sit for exams with them. -__-
Why cant we be in different groups??
Rawrrr.

Next time I go anywhere new, I am going to bury myself in a hole and not make friends, or look at anyones faces long enough to recognise them later on.
That way, during any gathering (exams, social, classes...etc) I can safely look at them the way a stranger would.
Impassively.
No prejudices, no worries about them being prejudiced.



Meh.
Iz sleepy.
And hungry.
maw maw maw.



I reeeeaaaalllyyy hope I pass.
I don't think I could stand having to go thru all of this rubbish again for a resit.
Aih~
Since yesterday, everything has been in God's hands.

No, but seriously...HOW many times are they going to ask about laryngeal carcinoma and freaking Proton-Pump Inhibitors!?
Like as though when we go work we're going to see cancers and stomach ulcers every bloody day rite?!



Maw.



Okeh.
I go sleep now.
Nitenite.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment