Thursday 20 August 2009

Aliens in the Attic




Gila no mood to blog wei.


*and the sky falls down*


Yes, I, Vidya Iverylazytowritemysurname, have no mood to blog.


Wanted to watch Clueless again very badly...sudden weird urge to watch it.
I was mulling over where to watch it
from, over dinner,
then I got up to do the dishes, and they randomly advertised it on Cinemax.
Guess all I have to do is wait a few days.
Destiny.
LOL.




O ya.
Watched Aliens in the Attic yesterday.






Cos we went to Summit, and there was pretty much nothing else to watch la.
Went in with zero expectations to be honest,
BUT...
it turned out to be a pretty enjoyable movie!
Okay, enjoyable would be an understatement considering how I laughed myself silly at certain parts. It was surprisingly
hilarious.

Robert Hoffman's character was the best!


I KNEW I'd seen him somewhere (in a less idiotic role), but I just couldn't figure it out til I came home and googled it.
I will
never be able to watch Step Up 2 again. LOL.

I also think when you watch a movie, the company really counts.
You need to watch movies with people who are on the same wavelength.;)




Its taking me four hours to type out this post.




Hmm.
Oh yeah.
You know, when you tell people that you're trying to stay off coffee/caffeine...
..the good friends always encourage you, tell you you can do it, etc
...the best friends read out every coffee-based beverage on the menu.
-__-
Its weird how you love them best anyway, isn't it?





P.s. I think I may have just found my perfect guy.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment