Thursday 27 August 2009

Don't have to be a dog without a bone






I finally caved in and drank half a glass of coffee today. :(
And I felt so guilty doing it too.
But I was half dead with sleep and still had (
have...note present tense) PBL to do.
Which is due tomorrow morning.
I should go do it.
Like now.





On another note.
After 6.15pm tomorrow, MY WEEKEND WOULD HAVE STARTED!
=D
AND MY BROTHER IS HOME!
=D

(shit I have elective report to do...nvm nvm can be done ;p)

It takes so little to make me happy.
It really does.
hee :D

Okeh I go do PBL now kay.
Bai bai.
If I am feeling very mo liu tomorrow then y'all will see a post on this blog.
If I am too busy being happy then this is probably the only post you're going to see for the next two/three days.

mrawr.
:D

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment