Friday 21 August 2009

Another hyper post...after like ten million years yeah?




RAWR!
(I havent done this in everrrrrrrrr so long omg)



Hello everybody.

I has an announcement to make.

Would jz like to let y'all know that...
HYPER VID IS BACK!
(that still sounds like a detergent! dammit!)
...and I has gotten rid of my emo-nemo-philosophical alter ego that has been in my place for the past Idunohowlongexactly.
:D




Was going thru my old blog posts la,
like from waaay back in '07 when I was like crazy hyper ALL the time.
I was also incredibly happy back then, so I guess today I jz wanted to rediscover all that.
I think I've already mentioned a few posts earlier that its been a rough couple of days.
I kinda needed a booster.



And I wanna put up a couple of links here :
First one dedicated to my high school clan...the amazing, amazing people who have stood by me all these years.
I love y'all, and honestly you guys deserve a blog posts to yourselves.
[but I very lazy right now, so just settle for whats in the link kay? ;)]
http://3bananas4u.blogspot.com/2007/10/confessions.html

And the next two links are for the G4-ians who still read this blog.
I had the awesomest ten months of my life with you people :)
http://3bananas4u.blogspot.com/2007/10/for-all-that-i-will-miss.html
http://3bananas4u.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-emo-last-day-of-college-post.html



And this for the IMU people.
LOL.
Nahhh...this is just something I found in the archives that made me laugh, so... ;)





I've done a survey of sorts,

the results being that, of late
I have seemed
jaded, pessimistic, dissatisfied with life...which is kinda true la I guess.
Was overreacting to every small, petty thing that happened.
But thats all overrrr now. :p

If anyone me being emo or unhyper...YELL AT ME KAY?!
I do need that reminder every now and then. ;)



I could go on and on right now, since I'm in this newly rediscovered hyper mood and all,
but I've promised my dad I'll let him take my laptop for reformatting tmr
(
again...I KNOW RITE?!)
...so gotta salvage everything salvagable into my brand-new hard disk by tonight.

I'm supposed to read my MacLeods.
I've been supposed to do it since like Tuesday.
Don't die of shock la, its not like I've become like super rajin or anything...I'm just scared I'll get Dr Nagamani for CSU next Tues.
In order to prevent unecessary shouting...must.read.MacLeods.
rawr.



p.s! I HAVE NO IDEA
HOW TO DO THE ELECTIVE REPORT! HELP!


Lotsa love,
~vid~

haha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment