Wednesday 12 August 2009

Soul Replacement






For like the 23493498th time, I've fallen in love with Prithviraj.
He's adorable in real life. :D

Shall not go into details or you guys will probably go on strike and refuse to read this blog ever again. :p



I had something I really really wanted to blog about today.
Some general thing about what I went through in India...I again have to put off my *ahem* journal entries for tomorrow
because Suh Ming made me watch a song on youtube
which despite being an english song that had absolutely nothing to do with Prithvi
still got me sucked into watching his interview
and uh...
...I can't quite seem to end this sentence.
You get my point anyway. :D




OH YES.
SEE HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THIS.

I was going to tell y'all my Soul Replacement theory!





Its a pretty lame theory la,
as all my other theories were, and as all the future ones are going to be. :D

Right so,
you see I've been feeling for some time now (approx 2 days la) that someone's stolen my soul while I was in India and replaced it with another one.
(okay now when I say soul, I don't necessarily mean soul la right, to be honest I don't quite know which word to use, and soul sounds cool and all so...yeah)

You see right...

I've got this impossible strong urge to say you see right, for this me - i mean if i was constructing a sentence in malayalam, I would say 'ee njan' - which directly translated is this me.
...of course that would be gramatically incorrect,
I've developed this habit of thinking in malayalam, and its getting quite hard to switch back to English at times. -__-

Ok no more diversions.

You see right...
after coming back from India,
1. I no longer like meat as such...I cant eat chicken or prawns or fish the way I used to. I'm suddenly just not used to it.
2. I no longer eat processed food.
3. I canNOT eat cake/sweets/drink canned drinks
4. I CANNOT EAT CHOCOLATE. I get nauseated after a bit. O_O
Can you imagine ME not wanting CHOCOLATE!?
5. I SUDDENLY LIKE GARDENING. Can y'all remember how I used to sit and complain about having to help with gardening when I was at home?



I can't think of any other reasons la.
There is one more, which I probably am not going to announce here, so y'all have to be contented with 5. :D

Ok.
Journal entries from tmr onwards.
PEROMISHE. :D

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment