Monday 24 August 2009

*drums fingers*



ARGH.
New sem starts today. Bleh.

I'm
aching to watch the first episode of 10 Things I Hate About You.
And the new episode of Ruby and the Rockits.




Got hooked on to those two while waiting for the new season of HIMYM to come out,
anddd...for the cd-shop-guy to order the first two seasons of The Office for me.

I've kinda given up on Heroes (cos its too confusing and Milo isn't cute anymore) and Prison Break (cos Michael dies in the end anyway so its no fun) and that SUPER torturous hindi drama that I used to watch (thats pretty self-explanatory)
:D

I swear sitcoms will be the death of me.

But arghhh.
I'd have PBL to do tonight, and I'd have to read up
something on CSU...
and then the following days will HAVE to be utilised for Elective Report. :(

*screams and pulls out hair*

Wouldn't life be just wonderful if we could just sit and watch sitcoms all day?
Right.
That makes me sound like a very sad person. LOL.

BUT THEYRE ADDICTIVE.
And its fun to watch
other people do stupid things for a change. ;)


Contrary to the tone of this post...I am in a very hyper mood right now.
I have no idea why.
I needs to go ponder the weirdness of ze situation.
Adieu!

:D

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment