Friday 14 August 2009

Let the rain fall



I've been so incredibly happy lately,
that every now and then I have to reach out and touch wood
for the fear that all this happiness may just fade away.


Since I've come back,
there have been so many things that rile me up, threaten to drag me back into that deep abyss of depression I've been living in for the past one year.

It all just makes me want to run away, run back to that haven I found where life was so uncomplicated, so simple, so safe.





But I can't.
That isn't my life.
This is.
This hectic, competitive, selfish, dog-eat-dog way of life.


Every once in a while,
you get a glimpse of heaven.


I just have to remember not to let it all go.
I have to remember...
to remember.


~vid~

p.s. Sorry, tgh emo atm. Shall resume the journal thingamajiggy in a bit kay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment