Monday 10 August 2009

Life, Love...and surviving in India. :p


HIE. :D

So I got home yesterday. :D
I know y'all missed me. :D

I shall not explain why I'm an idiot (pls refer to post below) :D

I IS HAPPY :D

As you can probably see, from the amount of smileys I've used so far. :D

HAHA.

Okok I shall blog properly.
:p

Sooo...as some of you know, I've already finished my electives in India.
Yes yes I know IMU said from 3rd to 23rd August, but... hee.
I've never been any good at following instructions that don't really make much sense.

And and and I've kept a journal!
During my stay in India...shall upload bit by bit here soon, because I have to add in pictures and all, and I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy and contented to go fuss with pics at the mo. :p
(Warning : the first one week was spent in various relations' houses, so there would probably be alot of complaining involved :p)

But yeah.
I'm not too sure that I like India as a whole really...the noise, the mentality...not really my thing,
BUT
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hospital to which I was attached!
And Dr Prasad, my ext supervisor a.k.a the chief phys there...omg hes the most amazing human being I've ever met.

I've come to realise that I've been very bitter over the past one year and a half.
I met someone in India who made me realise how very little I have to complain about.
How little I have to be bitter about.
I have so much potential that I have not used.

I'm trying to put into words what I've learnt (not medically related) this past 2 weeks,
but my vocab is failing me.

I guess its enough to say I've learnt alot about life.
About people.

Eek. I is getting philosophical.
Hee :D

I am in love...
.......................with life.
:D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment