Saturday 26 September 2009

And I wake up in such euphoria, only to have it all come crashing down.



I keep thinking today is Tuesday.
-__-



I don't want to go back to IMU :(
Plus, this is probably really random la, but I'm dreading CSU for Repro.
So awkwardddd.
Meh.



I want a dragon.
Dragons are cool.





I'm tired, and too lazy to blog, really.
But I'm updating because otherwise everytime I visit this page I keep seeing the Suicide Interrupted post.
Like very syok sendiri only.
Meh.



P.S. I like saying this. Meh. MEHHHHH. :D



Why cant today be Tuesday?
:(



In less than two weeks, I'll be 19.
N.I.N.E.T.E.E.N
I feel bloody ancient now.
-__-
Don't come and 'if you feel ancient what are we supposed to feel' me, because its not my fault that you're older.
If you want to feel ancient-er than me, by all means go ahead.
I still feel ancient.

I want to be 17 again.
17 was a good age. I was in Taylor's when I was 17.
Wuz cool to be doing Pre-U at 17.
Meh.



...




OMG MEH IS AN OFFICIAL WORD!
HOW COOL IS THAT?!
Meh : an interjection to suggest indifference or boredom - or as an adjective to say something is mediocre or a person is unimpressed
According to the Collins dictionary okay!
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/17/meh/
SOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOL. :D



Meh meh meh meh meh :D



Nitenite y'all. :)



~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment