Wednesday 23 September 2009

Atif Aslam


na janay kab say
umeedain kuch baaki hain
mujhe phir bhi teri yaad kyun aathi
I don't know since when
Some hopes expectations still remain (unfulfilled?)
Even then why do thoughts of you keep coming

na janay kab say
jithna bhi tum mujh se
teray mein
I don't know since when
No matter how far you are away from me
The closer I get to you

ab tho aadat si hai mujh ko aisay jeenay mein
Now I have formed a habit of living like this

~Atif Aslam, Aadat~




No Jea Mie, I'm not emoing. I just like this song.
:)


Just found out today that
two judges on two separate singing shows have called Atif's singing rubbish.
Which is the
stupidest thing I've ever heard!
There's no way Atif is even close to rubbish!

(For those who watch hindi movies, he's the one who sang
Pehli Nazar Mein in the movie Race)




For a singer who has had no formal vocal training, hes got a very good control of his voice.
His vocals are simply awesome.
Its completely unfair to say he sticks to one style of singing, because he sings rock as well as all those melodius movie songs.
I think he rocks!
Especially because he sang my one of my favouritest songs ever.

Listen to this and decide for yourselves whether he's rubbish or not.

Bakhuda Tumhi Ho - Kismet Konnection


I think they're just prejudiced because he's Pakistani.
Enough with the racism already!
-__-





On another completely unrelated note, I've been running into alot of decidedly good-looking Mid-Eastern guys lately.
Nice, helpful, good-looking Mid-Eastern guys.
Now if only I was hot la kan.....

meh.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment