Monday 28 September 2009

Meh :)



There are two different songs stuck in my head.
They keep playing alternatively. -__-
Its a rather odd combination too, considering one is in Hindi and the other in English.



Tere bin main yun kaise jiya
How am I living without u
Kaise jiya tere bin
How did I live without you
Tere bin main yun kaise jiya
Kaise jiya tere bin
~Tere Bin (Bas Ek Pal), Atif Aslam



And if I ever lose myself to you
Like a million others want to do
Somebody wake me
Somebody just help me out
~Leading Me On, Hyrise




The Leading Me On is quite nice, actually...well if you're into Boyband-ish music. :)
I have no idea why they only sang one song...they're really not too bad.
Ah well.

While I'm at it,
Can I Have This Dance from HSM3 is also nice. Me likey zat song :D
No comment about the movie though, didn't watch it.
I find musicals annoying.
They break into song like every 2 minutes! -__-
Might as well watch a Hindi movie okay.

AND where does everyone come off condemning Hindi movies so much huh???
Whats the difference between hindi movies and musicals?!
Musicals also have ten thousand people just randomly getting up and dancing in the same time to the same tune right?? -__-
At least Hindi movies got nice songs and handsome actors and nice clothes. AND we go to places like Switzerland and Egypt to dance k. Iz cool.
Hmph.




Actually I have nothing substantial to blog about, as usual.
I've said this so many times I've lost count.
I think if there was some kind of phrase statistic (like that status statistics on facebook)...my most used phrase would be "I have nothing to blog about, really"
Meh.
ooooh, and my random blog phrase would be...hmmm..."Guys who can fly are SEXY"
Hee. =D

Excuse the randomness. ><

I iz listening to Across the Stars now.
I love love love love love that theme.
To like infinity and beyond.
*Insert bunny-cuddling-pillow/bottle-emoticon here*


Why is no one online la?
Do you know how absolutely depressing it is to be online when no one else is online??



I shall byebye y'all now.
Iz having a staring competition with my wall. The wall is currently winning.
No fair.
Pfft.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment