Friday 4 September 2009

Wants a dog


I am crazy sleepy right now.
But am blogging cos I didn't blog yesterday...and I simply must maintain my reputation of being the jobless-avid-blogger.
:D


Submitted my Electives Report today.
Getting it bound was like the best feeling ever.
Don't ask my why.
I just love the satisfaction of successfully completing a project.
Especially stuff like reports and all.
Damn leceh to complete ok.
Probably cos I'm like this mad perfectionist.
Everything has to have the same amount of spacing. Same amount of indentation. Must have enough indentation from the side to allow for binding. Must look professional. Must not be difficult to read. Etc. Etc.
Everything needs to be perfect.
Probably also explains why I take forever to complete a simple 10-page report hor?



I'm missing someone very badly.
I should so get a dog.



I heard it helps with the loneliness.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment