Monday 21 September 2009

Are You Afraid of the Dark?



OHMYGAWD out of the blue today I suddenly realised I so
completely miss this show!




I used to watch it like everyday before my parents took off the Disney-Nickelodeon-Cartoon Network package from Astro (something about me not being there much and it being too expensive)
I loooooooved it!

Ok as you can see I'm very excited right now.
AND THEY HAVE EPISODES OF IT ON YOUTUBE!
I'm a youtube freak...I watch everything on youtube...movies, tv series,
everything.
Works for me :D :D

Does anyone know if they still run it on Nickelodeon!?



p.s. I havent been blogging much lately...not because there's nothing to blog about, but cause well I'm to engrossed in enjoying life. LOL.

p.s.2. Theres ALOT of stuff I should tell you guys about...like Spiderman, and how awesome New York (the movie) is, and yeah a couple of other stuff...but I'll blog about it tmr k?



Ok I want to go watch
Are You Afraid of the Dark? now.



looooooves,
~vid~



p.s.3 I very hyper today. Bear with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment