Friday 11 September 2009

Insertrandomtitlehere



Hi hi.

:D



I damn sleepy now, but just wanted to say hi, cos I know I have opened this page four times at random points throughout the past two days, but have failed to type anything.
Wah.
Damn long sentence.



Right.
So I'm going to sleep now.
hee :D



Yes I is damn lame, tqvm.



OH
AND
THERE SHOULD BE SOME KIND OF RULE THAT DOESNT ALLOW PEOPLE TO HOG THE POOL TABLE AT STUDENT LOUNGE!
I see the same people there EVERY day.
Summore can play like its their grandfather's table k.
Like, hello, let other people play for awhile can??
I have had to resort to monopolising the foos table.
Cos I cant play pool.
And cos no one plays foos anyway. The table always empty.
Bleh.



My English is deteriorating.



Ok bye. :D

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment