Sunday 28 November 2010

7-1



I cannot express my happiness right now.

It still amuses me how after the World Cup, me and Dhina were having this discussion about United,
and we were both agreeing that Dimitar Berbatov was not really thaaaaaat great of a player.

And Berba goes and proves us wrong by scoring a goal in the Community Shield match!

And then he's just so on form this season,
and he's been absolutely wonderful,

BUT this past one week alot of people have been criticising his goal drought,

and for the FIRST time ever, I DEFENDED Dimitar Berbatov against all those doubters,
And I said he
WAS on form,
and the drought was nothing,
and he'd be back scoring goals in no time,

AND HOW DOES HE REWARD MY FAITH IN HIM?



BY SCORING 5 OUT OF THE 7 GOALS IN TONIGHT'S GAME!


Berba, I fucking love you bb.




I also strongly believe that your perception of someone's looks depends very much on your overall impression of the person.

If you'd asked me in July, I'd have told you I didn't understand what was so handsome about Berba.

Ask me now and I'll tell you I've never seen a more beautiful man.



I seriously love him.
So freaking much.
So
so proud.

You just keep on proving us wrong, bb.

:')



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment