Saturday 20 November 2010

Vestibular neuronitis : for those who want to know



HELLO LOVES!


I AM BACK!
For real this time ok.

I hereby make a resolution to at least try and blog every 2 days from now on.

Its probably the lack of a place to vent thats driving me completely crazy.
Maybe bitching writing about it on the blog will help.

*dances*

I'm currently blogging intermittently while dancing around my room to this song :





Its from Aisha. :D
Which wasn't suchhh a great movie in my opinion.

It wasn't bad though. Just a regular chick-flick.
I
adore Sonam Kapoor, but I absolutely hated her character in the movie. She played her part really well. LOL.
AND HOW ADORBZ IS ABHAY DEOL?
*insert doe-eyed picture here*

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Its based off Jane Austen's Emma, though. I must really get around to reading that one of these days.
But to be honest, after getting back from class,
I just don't want to touch any books at all.
Half the time I don't even want to switch on my laptop. ugh.


NEVER MIND ABOUT UNI.
UNI IS DEPRESSING.
ok.



OH OH.
Let me tell you about the time(s) I fell sick.

So last Monday evening,
I took an hour-long nap about 6pm, and then woke up around 7pm..
...AND I COULDN'T SEE OUT OF MY LEFT EYE.

I FREAKED OUT OKAY.









But no one was home, and no one I can rely on stays near us, so I decided to wait for my housemates to get back..
...and in the meantime, I decided to google "blurriness of vision in one eye"

AND

One of the differentials was histoplasmosis, which, without immediate intervention, could result in permanent scarring of the cornea,
i.e. permanent blindness, or permanent blind spot formation in one eye.

I FREAKED OUT EVEN MORE.

And then
after half n hour, the blurriness decreased.
And I was like AAAHHHHHH OMG MAYBE IM GETTING BETTER.

Then by the time my housemates came back,
my vision was almost normal,
and it was like reeeally late.

So I was like
ok.
if it isn't better tomorrow, then I'll go see a doc.

And then the next day I woke up vomiting,
so I didn't go class,
and then I didn't dare drive myself to a doctor.

So I waited (AGAIN) for my housemates to get back (sometimes I don't see the point of living with people who are never home)
(YES I JUST BITCHED. IZ MY BLOG. I'LL BITCH ABOUT WHOEVER I WANT TO OK? OK)


Yes.
So.
One of them took me to a doctor.
At like 9pm.
And the doctor listens to me explain about how I had blurring of vision, and vomiting, and dizziness and tinnitus for the past two weeks,

And hes like.
Your symptoms are classical of vestibular neuronitis.

I'm like :
What?

And hes like :
Vestibular neuronitis.

And I'm like :
But neuronitis is like..

And hes like :
Yup. Its the inflammation of your vestibular nerve.

Thats the part where I just keel over and die of shock, basically.



yep. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So this is my ghost typing.

And this is the part where this post just fizzles and dies.

Yep.

Imma continue dancing now.








Toodles!



~vid~



No comments:

Post a Comment