Thursday 25 November 2010

Shenanigans


This is why I absolutely
detest Jose Mourinho as a manager.




It was so obvious how he pulled Xabi aside,
and how Dudek was it? whispered something to Iker to pass on to Sergio.
AND COME ON.
SINCE WHEN DO GOALKEEPERS
NOT TAKE FREEKICKS FROM THE BOX? WHY WAS RAMOS TAKING THE FREEKICK.

And wth was Xabi doing? Dancing on the field!?

Really.
I never expected either of those two players to pull off such nonsense.
Ronnie doing something like that, yes, I can accept. I mean, come on, I love him and all, but its
RONALDO.

Xabi and Sergio were two players I really looked up to.

Xabi especially.

I expected more from him than that
rubbish. Really.

Of course, he wanted them to get reds so they have a clean slate for the round of 16,
but seriously?
You have to resort to
cheating tactics?!
How bloody
typical of Jose Mourinho.

Stupid Mou, corrupting all the good players.
And he wants to come manage MU?

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
WE'RE NOT CHEATERS.
WE'VE NEVER BEEN, WE NEVER WILL BE.
WE DON'T HAVE STUPID SNEAKY TACTICS.

GTFO MOU. WE'RE NOT MAKING YOU A RED DEVIL.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment