Monday 29 November 2010

I see the light


And at last I see the light
And its like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And its like the sky is new
And its warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted

All at once
Everything looks different
Now that I see you



This song should have come out last year.
When I was doing my electives in India.


I've discovered I have a tendency to be very attracted to Bangladeshi/Pakistani men.
Not to be religionist or anything,
but there's something about Muslim men that just attract me okay.
Its not like I can help it.


The love of my life is also Muslim. Which is why it will never work.
Not that he actually cares...
Being not only on the other side of the world, but also buried in his books.
psh.

oh my god.
Have I really been reduced to the state of begrudging the boy his
education??

Yes I have.

Meh.


I am a sad person.

true story.


Thank you new follower! :)
I don't know how or why I have 14 followers, but thank you, you lot :))



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment