Thursday 25 November 2010

Tangled





Who wants to watch Tangled?!








Although somehow I remember it being advertised as Rapunzel here. wtv.

Sigh.
I'm a Disney girl through and through.
And a hopeless romantic. pfft.

Clips!



Loving how she uses the frying pan. I love frying pans. :D




The smolder killed me omg.


Aaand the frying pan makes a reappearance :D




Yay for Disney Princes!
A girl can dream, right?

Since I haven't seen Tangled yet, I can't say much for Flynn,
but.
I watched Princess and the Frog yesterday...

Its been soooo longggg since I last watched a Disney cartoon that I hadn't already watched 12033204 times.
I prefer cartoons over CGI any day!

I wouldn't say it was one of the best Disney movies,
my favourites are still Lion King and Aladdin,

but.

*squeal*

Prince Naveen!

New Disney Prince crush!



:D

whoops.

I meant to put this of course. *ahem*



Please ignore the fact that the bottom half of him is missing.




Next post : Disney princes all sexed up. ;)


~vid~



P.S! You know that part where I wasn't totally into Flynn yet?
Yeaaaah.
We'll scratch that.
Flynnnnnnnn.



So I still believe in fairytales and princes.
Take that away from me, I dare you.


2 comments:

  1. vid!!! flynn rider is super-duper CUTEEEEE!!! :):):)
    *droooooooooools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOD DID YOU WATCH IT?!

    HES SO CUTEEEEEE. AND HANDSOME. AND PERFECT.
    OMG WHY DOESN'T HE EXIST.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

    As you can tell, I'm madly in love with Flynn Rider.
    :DDDD
    *does a happy dance*

    Beeee we should marry him!

    ReplyDelete