Wednesday 24 November 2010

Irritation

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE.

I am going to bitch.
Don't like, don't read.

Yes, I am your subgroup leader.
That does NOT mean you need to call me every 5 minutes to confirm things.
Like seriously, figure some things out on your own!
Jeez.

We all know these surgeons are forever late.
It's their thing.
If they ever turn up early, the sky will fall down.
WE KNOW THAT.
So when the doctor tells you he'll be there at 10.30, then you should have enough common sense to wait til 11!
DO NOT CALL ME AT 10.31 ASKING ME WHERE THE DOCTOR IS.
I'M IN SUBANG.
DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE THE BLOODY MARAUDER'S MAP?

I really don't care who gets offended by this.
I've pretty much told you this over sms-es and I will do it face to face tomorrow when I get back, so don't bother accusing me of bitching behind people's backs.
I don't do that kinda shit.
If I bitch, I bitch to your face, and then I announce it over the Internet.

Because I'm mean like that.
Live with it.

I don't suffer fools gladly.



~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment