Tuesday 16 November 2010

Shoutout


Shoutout to the people who have been, or at least made the effort to be stabilising forces in my life lately.

Rachel,
Yan Qi,
Jea Mie,
Suh Ming,
Fatin,
Dhina.

I've not been a terribly pleasant person to talk to these past few weeks, and I'm really messed up right now.

And I think I owe it to you guys for always being there for me when I really really need it.
For being the people I can just message/email when I need someone to talk to.
Or just the people I can just completely be my bitchy, whiny self with.

And for not giving up on me, even when I'm not always available to talk to you the way you're there for me.

I'm not even making sense right now.

I just feel overwhelmed.

And I'm emotional.

But I just need to let you guys know somehow that I truly appreciate you being there now.
Now, when it matters more than anything.

I love you people so so much ok.

:3


~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment