Friday 21 January 2011

Bloopers?

So.
Because I'm awake again, and because I'm a bit of a bitch,

I'm going to share with you ridiculous stuff I found in the case notes okay.

This does not count as breaching patient confidentiality because I'm not revealing the patient's name or sickness.

yep.

Okay.

Verbatim from the case notes.


10/1/2011 - Patient staying with sister. Unmarried. No children.

12/1/2011 - Spoke to patient's huband. Doctor explained regarding treatment and management. Patient's husband understood.

13/1/2011 - Patient single, unmarried. Staying with sister and sister's son.



...
I personally would LOVE to know where they found that husband.




Another case.

Patient has like a gazillion complaints la okay.
Heart, kidneys, liver all problematic.

So every day they write out each complaint on the case notes right.

And one day,

10/1/2011 2.30pm - Patient sleeping. No complaint.



...

No shit.
The patient was sleeping! Of course she wasn't complaining about anything atm!

-_-




Yeah.


Because the housemen in Seremban are awesome really.





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment