Thursday 27 January 2011

The epic failure that was my EOP.


So my EOP just finished.

And I crammed like mad for it right?

Like seriously.
I crammed EVERYTHING in CVS, Respi and Renal.
Read up on CNS - stroke, seizure, etc etc.
Ran through my rheumato.
Actually browsed through infectious diseases...

And what do I get for my EOP today?


A patient with liver failure.



FUCKING LIVER FAILURE.



OUT OF EVERYTHING. THE ONE TOPIC THAT I LEAVE OUT.

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS MAN.


Okay, fine, so I know my shit.
Complications, and signs and bla bla.

BUT HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER MEDICATION FOR HEPATITIS C?
AND PARACENTESIS. EXCUSE ME FOR FORGETTING THE STUPID PERITONEAL TAP WAS CALLED PARACENTESIS. UGH.



I hate exams ohmygod.


Prof Rifdy is adorable and nice and all that la,
but the frustration of not remembering everything about liver failure just overrode everything else ok.

ITS NOT FAIR OK. I REALLY DID MAKE AN EFFORT FOR THIS EXAM.
UGH.




Guess who I met in the lift on the way down after exam?
Prof Lionel!
Who had coincidentally just finished his Surgery EOP.

The whole situation was just so ironic....I just wanted to laugh so badly omg.

He remembers that I'm in Internal Med now! yay!
HE REMEMBERS ME.
aww :)

And I told him I was just done with my EOP, and he asked me how it was,
and I WAS SO BLOODY TEMPTED to say
"Better than my Surgery EOP"

But then I decided to just shut up.
Prof Lionel's sarcasm >>>> my sarcasm any day.



YAY TWO WEEKS OFF :D
then exam.
THEN ANOTHER TWO WEEKS OFF. :DDDDD

Where the hell did Sem 6 go, man?


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment