Tuesday 11 January 2011

Love letter...of sorts.


So there's this guy I like...bla bla, yada yada, lets just skip the whole long story.


And my cousin, and my friends (the awesome ones) have been telling me to leave him a message since last week.
And I don't want to, because I have no idea what to write without making myself look like a clingy, annoying prat who wants to jump his bones (not that I want to of course *cough*)

And my cousin (who is 15-years old btw...I'm taking love life advice from a 15-year old! WHAAAAAT) says I should be totally honest about my feelings and everything.

So I thought about it.

And I wrote a perfectly honest love letter...


Hey He-who-must-not-be-named-for-obvious-reasons.

How are you? Hows life? Hows medschool?
I'm just sending this message to let you know that I'm madly in love with you, and that it would be in your best interests to marry me. Immediately.
OH AND you should also do your housemanship in Seremban so that my next two years here aren't complete shit.

Love,
Vidya


....and now she won't let me send it.


And now we're back to square one.


And the whole purpose of this post was to let you see my awesome love-letter-writing skills.


:DDDDD


You know you love me,
xoxo,
~vid~

3 comments:

  1. Wow thats a lot,um if you send that he might flip (no offense) be honest though! just say that you like him (like not love) and ask HIM OUT (hahah this is coming from another teenage girl :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats a lot um, i wouldn't send that (no offense!) totally tell him how you feel say you like him (like not love!) and totally ask him out! (lol this is coming from another teenage girl :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh...thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
    Haha, I guess I will ask him out. soon! I'll be seeing him in a few weeks, might do it then. :p
    And the letter was a bit of a joke, I would do it more subtly. hehe.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete