Monday 17 January 2011

Memory


Has anyone ever found memory a curse?

I remember so much.

From my childhood.
From school.
From forever.

I remember people. Random people I've met maybe once in my life.
People I've had random conversations with one day and never met again.
People I grew up with and moved away from.
Things that happened that made deep imprints on my memory, but not on anyone else's.

I feel like Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, lying in bed saying "I remember everyone who leaves".

I do.

I remember alot.

And the part where it cuts deep is running into someone and remembering them, and realising you never left as deep an mark on their lives as they did in yours.
Feeling insignificant.

Sometimes I just wish I could forget.
everything.
Everyone who hurt me,
everyone I've fallen in love with,
everyone.
everything.



What is this all for really?

What is the point of remembering so much, when it only hurts me?




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment