Monday 24 January 2011

EOP brought forward.



My EOP was supposed to be on the 10th of Feb!

Prof Rifdy confirmed it with me last Thursday,
he didn't want it this week, or during the CNY week.
He thought it would be much neater if we did it with Summatives.

And so, what do I do all weekend?
I pretty much shove aside studying, and instead lepak at the hospital in the hope of being able to do procedures, and find patients for report/summary/etc.
Its not even like I slacked the whole weekend.
I did manage to fit in some studying, but I thought I would have the luxury to pace myself right?

AND TODAY HE SAYS HE WANTS IT THIS THURSDAY.


NOT COOL.
NOT BLOODY FAIR.



I don't even know where to start studying!

My renal is shit!
I can't put together signs for nuts to even begin to come up with a diagnosis.
Respi at least can still bullshit somehow.

I don't even have time to study anything thoroughly!


This is SO not fair ok!



I wanted to do medicine well after screwing up Surgery.




I tell you these Sri Lankan lecturers are the bane of my existence.





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment