Tuesday 11 January 2011

Ethmoid Sinus Infection. Revisited.



There's someone I've been missing

I think that they could be the better half of me
I'm in the wrong place, trying to make it right
But I'm tired of justifying

So I say to you
Come home, come home
'Cos I've been waiting for you
For so long, for so long




My throat's been hurting from last night.
I thought it was one of those usual sorethroats...so I just drank alot of water and let it be.

This morning, though, when I woke up...my throat was hurting like a bitch.

And then I went to cough up phlegm.

And I saw blood. Like clotted clumps of blood.



. . .




Totally freaked out okay!
I mean, just last week one of my patients had hemoptysis (as yet undiagnosed) for the past two years!
It would have been weird if I didn't freak out.

And then I realised that there was blood when I blew my nose as well...and then I freaked out less, because I figured it was probably another ethmoid sinus infection.

Remember the last time I got that?
http://3bananas4u.blogspot.com/2009/11/ethmoid-sinus-infection.html


I think its more severe than the previous time, though.
There's alot more blood.
Even after I came back from the doctor's, and went to sleep for 5 hours...I woke up and had to spit out blood.
:\




What really annoys me is that I've been complaining of migraines and light-headedness for the past two months almost!
And I've been saying that its probably my sinus acting up...and what do the doctors say?

"Oh no lah! Probably you're under alot of stress!"

Really!?
Is that why I'm bleeding from the base of my skull right now!?



SO FUCKING PISSED OFF OKAY.


And everything hurts.
Everything.
My face, my eyes, my neck, my shoulders, my arms...everything.

And I feel like I'm underwater almost all the time. Probably something to due with the fact that there's alot of fluid (blood) in my nose.

Finally got a referral letter to see an ENT surgeon today.


And the doctor can tell me summore..."I think its better if you go back to Subang and see a doctor,
because most doctors don't take medical students seriously"

No shit, Sherlock.




I'm just tired.
And in alot of pain.
And I just want to get better again.

I just want to get back to my old self again.
The one who doesn't suffer from migraines, and dizziness, and isn't in pain all the fucking time.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment