Monday 24 November 2008

Butterfly On A Wheel

Today was a relatively unproductive day.
My back has been aching since morning.
Cannot sit, cannot stand, cannot lie down.
And I took Voltraine, AND Ponstan, and used a hot water bag, and rubbed Deep Heat about ten thousand times, and...
No relief whatsoever.
This is rubbish.

My mother says it sounds like I have a slipped disc.
I don't see how that's possible unless slipped discs are genetically acquired.

Anyway.
Point is my back damn pain la.

And then today kan, I was watching this movie on Channel 413 (wat channel is tat? I forgot) - Butterfly on a Wheel.
Pierce Brosnan movie.
I hate Pierce Brosnan.
HATE.
But my mum said it was a nice movie so I watched it la anyway, and then kan I was thinking that the other guy in the movie was quite cute.
Like "eh this guy not bad leh",
and there was something remotely familiar about him,
so I waited for the credits, cos I wanted to see who it was, if not I confirm cannot sleep,
and guess who?

Gerard Butler.

HOW could I have NOT recognised GERARD BUTLER?!
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!

I blame this on med school.
I have forgotten almost everything that was important to me before IMU.
This is rubbish.
I need my life back.

Can u blive I forgot what Gerard Butler LOOKED LIKE?!
And I have his face ON the cover of my copy of P.S. I Love You above my bed!

RUBBISH I tell you.

~vid~