Saturday 15 November 2008

How do babies come out?

I spent the last half hour explaining the intricacies (or not) of birth to my 7-year old nephew.
O_O

How do babies come out?
Err..they just do.
But how??
Err..well, you know there's an opening down here right? *points vaguely*
No there isn't.
Yes there is.
*Looks down* No there isn't.
Ah. Well. Not on you.
Why not?
*Pause* Erhm. Well. *looks around helplessly* Yes, well, anyway, there's an opening there, and when the baby wants to come out then the opening grows bigger and the baby comes out.
*Not satisfied* Okay.
Okay.
~5 mins later~
I still don't understand how babies come out.
*silent scream* Go ask your mother. *buries head under pillow*
But.. but..
*Starts singing I'm Walking Away loudly from under pillow*

DON'T judge me.
My brain died. Couldn't come up with anything sensible.
And 7 years old is a bit too young to know the differences between male and female genitalia.
Wouldn't you agree?

I swear, I should bloody get paid for my babysitting services.

Rawr.

How do babies come out wtf.
-___-

~vid~