Friday 21 November 2008

To Malfoy and Snape...

...the two best characters in all the 7 books.

I love Malfoy because he's a born loser and yet he's still ever so determined (or stubborn) enough to still be a pain in the neck.
And I love Snape cos hes just so damn cool ok. Gothic.
Rawr.
And I HATE Voldermort.

I've just finished the last book, and..
well..
almost everybody died.
Wth?
Snape died.
SNAPE.
SEVERUS SNAPE. wtf. How can Snape die!?
And FRED?!
And LUPIN?!
Sirius dying in the Iforgotwhichnumber book already was bad enough, but Lupin?! And Tonks?!
Whaaaat Rubbish.
And Fred Weasley weiii wtf la. Kill off one twin, she really had nothing better to do is it?
Main kill off people in her last book.
-__-

At least they didn't kill Malfoy.
Or I'd have sued someone for emotional distress.

Although I sorely miss the Quidditch, and idiotic fights between Ron and Hermione and with Malfoy, and all their classes, and the weird teachers they used to have for Defence Against Dark Arts...
...all the things that made the first three books worth reading in the first place...
...also all the things that were severely missing in the past few books, this one especially.

Ah vell.
Done with the 7th book.
And that sums up Harry Potter.

For some reason I feel...sad.

~vid~