Saturday 29 November 2008

Samsung L100 (I think la anyway)

HeyLow darlings. :)

I've been extremely lazy to blog the past few days...
...so, I haven't.
:p

But nah, I can't let me poor olde blog die off now, can I?

Laziness to type does not have to include laziness to upload pictures. :)
nyeh~
I've been playing around with my cam, but haven't quite got the hang of things yet,
and I have shit photo taking skills,
so until I get better at it...no photos yet.

BUT.
The Internet leaves nothing to imagination.
So instead of wasting words on description,
let me show you...
My new baby. :)





Ok la, its not great, and the specs aren't exactly all that,
but it was cute.
AND under my budget.
So wtv la. I needed a new cam.
My old one, generously (NOT) bequeathed to me by my darling brother (only cos he got a spanking brand new Sony) was 3.2 MP.
Damn blur wtf.
AND DAMN BULKY.

And and and...
I WANT TO WATCH BOLT!
Ok, I know I'm not a big fan of CGI/cartoons and all that..
(never watched Madagascar, or Happy Feet or Open Season or Over the Hedge, etc etc)
But I wanna watch BOLT!
The characters are super cute weiiii.
Me hearts. :)
Whee~



How cute is that wei.
And the hamster in the bubble.
woot~

Haha ok.

I think you may have noticed that my brain died.
I is talking rubbish.

Ah vell.

You know you still love me. ;)

~vid~