Sunday 30 November 2008

Out of Touch.

Watched the MU-MC game today.
WE WON WOOOOOOOOOT~
But as usual, we played rubbish. Pass straight to City players. Like wtf man, we're in red and they're in BLUE, HOW can u pass to the wrong fella weiiiii.
*smacks head*
And I duno WHAT Ronaldo was doing. Sleeping kot.
If only Ferguson had taken him out sooner and replaced him with Nani or Anderson, he could've avoided tat stupid red card.
(Stooooooooooooopid card-happy referee)
AND omg la this Ferguson I tell you, why play Berbatov when Tevez is sooooo much better? No brains ah?!
-_______-

I've completely lost touch with football though.
I think I missed the second half of last season and the first half of this one, so super blur now.

Example, today I was like who the hell is Rafael Da Silva??
Swt weyh, MU player oso duno. Wth.

Was totally shocked when my cousin was updating me on all that had happened...
Since when was Robbie Keane in Liverpool!?
And Chelsea sold Shevchenko back to AC Milan???
And now City is the richest club?
Wth wei.
And omg Ronaldinho left Barca. o_O

Shocking, I tell you.

Argh.
Need to get back in gear, and dig up my football-loving side again.
Got buried when I was in IMU (Astro-deprived mah...no ESPN)

Ahhh.

We WON! Thank God. :)
With ten men down summore. :):)

I still think Sir Alex Ferguson is stupid.
:)

~vid~