Tuesday 4 November 2008

Strongyloides Stercoralis

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EXAMS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

For the next ten days la anyway.
And then its doomsday.
Btw, is it true tat we have to collect our results from our mentor??
Does anybody know?
I've NEVER met my mentor before wei. O_O
Prof Mak.
The one who wrote our Parasito book.
Aiseh.
Wasted man, my opportunity to be pro at Parasito.
Bleh.

Oh, and Wye Luun, if you're reading this...
I've discovered what kind of parasite I am!!
Strongyloides Stercoralis!!!
wahaha.
You shall learn why when its your turn to study those thingamajiggies. :D
Btw, tat Enterobious thingy looks like some mutant snake from some stupid low-class horror movie.
:)

zomg so damn sleepy.

Btw, disclaimer :
Anything uncharacteristic that you have seen or heard me do for the past two weeks shall hereby be chalked up to exam stress.
I refuse to be held responsible for acting like a normal human being.

Uh.
Actually I had a lot to say la.
Then rite...
...I forgot.
Hehe.

oh ya.
I just realised got quite a few IMU people who read my blog.
I is surprised.
I didnt know I was so loved.
aww. :):)
whee~
Not that its a very good thing la, cos now I cannot kutuk IMU so much.
Heh.
I shall link y'all soon k?

RAWR.
Ok I damn sleepy.
Good nite.

Btw,
To my dearest Piddy who doesnt come online anymore :
FIONA I FAT EDIIIIIII.
(Fine la, FattER)
COME JOGGING WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEE.
But after the 17th la. heh.
I shall drive to your new house and sleepover there then we can go MPSJ every morning.
wahaha.

I love everybody.
Except IMU.
And EOS.
And a certain irritating specimen of the male species.

OH YA.
I remember what I wanted to say.
Yesterday kan, I was msging ppl : Hey hey, in case I dont c u guys tmr, good luck for ospe!! XD
(btw if I didnt msg you, its probably cos I dont have your number :p)
Yan Qi's reply :

Cheh, I tot u skipping or goin2kill urself afta sending dis msg. choi! dun give up, I LOVE U! u r owes my sayang. good luck 2u 2! Muaxxx~

Only the people closest to me would think I was perfectly capable of killing myself just before a major exam.
They have such faith in me.
So touched.
Sniff~
But yeah, referring to the second part of the msg...
SEEEEEEEEEEE... EVERYBODY LOVES MEEEEEE. :)
RAWR.

~vid~

p.s. To all the dentistry students...GOOD LUCK!! :)