Thursday 13 November 2008

My laptop died :(

I have so many icons on my desktop, I can no longer see my wallpaper.
Rubbish.
><

ANDDDD [:D:D]
My fingernails are long enough to make clicking noises when I type.
Ahhhh.
I missed my long shiny witch fingernails so much this sem, I tell you.
I was so used to just snipping them short every two weeks.
Stupid CSU rules.
Its so unfair, I've only technically been allowed to keep long fingernails for one year in my entire life.
I mean when I was small no one allowed me to keep long fingernails, cos they were scared I would scratch myself.
Then school.
Then one blessed year at Taylors without reservations :)
Then our wonderful IMU with its wonderful-er CSU.
-____-

Not that I had very short fingernails in school anyway.
:p
Ah vell.

You know what happened??
Yesterday afternoon rite, my laptop ws working perfectly fine you know, then rite, at night, IT COULDNT START.
O_O
WAT RUBBISH.
I nearly got a heart attack n died ok.
My laptop not starting...its like someone cut off half my hand and left me helpless.
wthwth.
And then I dont trust these fellas here in JB.
Later they mess up my laptop then how!? I would have sat and cried buckets ok.
Yeah, so anyway, I did wat I usually do when I have tech-problems...call my brother.
Only this time cannot call la, cos hes like ten thousand miles away in Egypt, so I msged.
I think he was working, but wtv la, he HAS to layan me wat...privilege of being only baby sister.
nyeh~
Anyway, its some battery problem la, so I currently am working on AC power alone without battery.
(btw i have NO idea wat AC power means, I just know its called AC power. Its written on the bottom right corner of my screen. :p)
Feels weird to look at my battery lying on the table beside me.
Not used to not being on power alone.
Heh.

I dread tomorrow.
I do.
ARGH.

~vid~