Thursday 20 November 2008

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Stuart Little has the weirdest quotes ever.
My nephew was watching it this afternoon and so I could hear snippets as I was clearing the table after lunch.
Example :
"Goodbye fake father! Goodbye fake mother!"
"Goodbye fake son!"
WTHLOL.
And
"I'm a cat, I don't do water"
Shit cute wei.

The sun was playing games today.
Now you see me, now you don't.
Rawr.
When people want clothes to dry only must play hide and seek you know.

I fell asleep while reading Harry Potter today.
Nyeh~
Although I have to admit that the 7th book (which I'm finally reading yes I know I'm outdated so sue me) is ALOT better than the previous three.
Which were super long, and super rubbishy.
But I do wish there was more of Malfoy in this book.
I do wish there was more of Malfoy, fullstop. :D
Saya sangat sayang akan Malfoy.
If you'd known me back in school, you'd have known that Malfoy was my first true love.
Second being Anakin Skywalker.
whee~
And yes, Malfoy, not Tom Felton, and Anakin, not Hayden C.
I have a thing for bad guys.

I was hanging out the clothes this morning, and my neighbour (whom I'm not VERY fond of) passed comment :
"you would make a good housewife..in ten years time"
-__________-
Ya la. People hardworkingly study for MBBS 5 years to become housewife rite.
Rubbish.

Aaaaaaaah.

I'm going back to reading now.

I love everybody.

OH OH.
Forgot. Got something else to add.
I think someone is avoiding meeeee. *in singsong voice*
Running away, more like it.
Am I that scary? :D
Ah vell.
Some people just cannot handle crazy. Or maybe I overdid it.
Ah wth.
whee~

~be the flame, not the moth~
Heath Ledger in Casanova

~vid~