Saturday 7 February 2009

Dont want to blog anymore part II

Oh ya.
By the way.
*kicks post below*
Was just joking. :p

wahahaha.

I know you people cannot live without me n my bloggie.
*Insert keji Cicak smiley here*

(I still think y'all shud bug Jea Mie to post though. I is be monopolizing a blog I share with -supposedly- TWO people. Tsk.)

Cos rite.
Everyone's been like "I dont want to blog" so I oso must itchy backside n write the same thing.

Wasn't joking about the mood swings though.
Still have terrible mood swings.
And in Vista kan, my wireless has an uncanny way of working ONLY when I'm off mood.
(or maybe
by the time it starts working I'm already off mood la lol)

Since I'm at home then ok la, got lots n lots of time to blog. =D

But actually I got nothing to write.
So I unload pics la this post.
Before I forget to do it
again. lol.


First gathering
(I only have pics of the girls lol.)







(The photographer...now you know why some of my photos very blur) *points down*


Second (third, actually rite?) gathering


(sorry Sammi, I cropped you out cos only one of your eyes was in the pic ><)





No need write caption hor.
O ya. One more thing. How come no one uploaded the pics on facebook?
I tot of uploading, but since no one else upload I paiseh lor.
><

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment