Tuesday 24 February 2009

Update no.812734

I am super sleepy.
Its 12.51 and I'm already super sleepy la omg.
Crazy.
I have no idea why I am so sleepy all the time nowadays.
Desensitized to coffee summore.
Excellent.

We have (how many days ah? 18? 17?) days left to Summatives....and I have finished ONE lecture, out of the hundreds and thousands that we have learnt this semester alone.

RAWR.

And of course we have to have OSPE for our Summatives rite??
And OF COS this Vera MUST tell us that if we don't do well for Summatives, we won't do well for EOS rite?
-__-


On another note.
My cousin (or nephew or whoever) has suddenly become very the popular with the girls.
Wah.
Not bad ah.
Ruwi sez he's seducing them with knowledge.
Ah well.
We IMU ppl are so damn deprived anyway, I think we'd settle for just about anything.


As you can see this is a very random post.
I missed blogging, and I'm too off-mood to study.
Not that I'm off mood, actually.
Just no mood to study la.
Too many things, and all too heavy.
Ohhh if ONLY we were studying Immuno as a subject again this sem, life would be bliss.
Immuno is the easiest thing on the planet.
Logic, pure and simple.
whee~
Rather like math actually.

And another thing you would be noticing would be that this is a very long wordy post which is why I'm breaking it up by inserting random, unrelated pictures at random places.
la la~


I am so sleepy.

And my bear is very cute.
Someone remind me to take a picture of it please, so I can put it up here.
I shouldn't study with my bear.
I spend more time staring at it than studying.
And no, this isn't Pinkie aka flat bear. Its another bear.
I dont stare at Pinkie, I have long winded conversations about the unfairness of the universe with him.


If only 1 oclock would come a bit sooner.
At least I would get over my sleepiness by then.
12 o clock is always the hardest time.
Cheh wah damn dramatic.

AND OMG VIDYA GO STUDY.

ok bye.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment