Saturday 21 February 2009

Update. heh.

meow.

rats. :)

mrawrrrrrrrr.

muahaha.

La la.
HELLO.
=D

First things first.
I have been suffering from severe mood swings.
So...
picture this scenario :

9.00 pm :
Gets mood to blog.
Types out two sentences.

9.02 pm :
Mood goes away.
Stares blankly at screen.

9.04 pm :
Hums random hindi song.
Stares at Nilesh's notes.
Stares at blank tv screen.

9.15 pm :
Remembers blog page is open.
Deletes previous two sentences.
Types out a paragraph.

9.20 pm :
Goes to fridge and steals housemate's chocolate.

9.22 pm :
Goes to balcony and stares at random apartments.

9.40 pm :
Types out one more paragraph.

9.44 pm :
Stares at computer screen.

9.45 pm :
Suddenly gets hit by bout of depression.
Deletes everything and closes blog page.

There.
Now you see why I haven't been blogging.

miaow.

So many things have happened, that I don't quite know where to start.
I suppose I should get all the ranting out of my system first.

So lets start.

Number one :
I hate it when people sit and mope around the house.
I HATE people doing that.
It irritates me.
If you want to mope, go and do it in your own room pls k thx.

Number two :
If you know you're falling sick, pandai2 la you take care of yourself.
You think I got nothing better to do with my life ah, must babysit sick people all.
What makes it worse is I'm the youngest there.
If I can look after myself, the rest of them should bloody well be able to.

Sometimes I wish everyone would just go away for a bit.
Or stop talking.
Or something.
Argh.


Ok la, enough ranting.
I malas wan type out everything.

Don't ask me why I'm depressed.
I wouldn't know either.

Rawr.
Eh I lazy la.
I continue writing later k.
la la~

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment