Tuesday 24 February 2009

I tells u sekrit, k?






I spent a whole ten minutes looking for my blue pen only to realise it was staring at me in the face.
It was sitting next to my laptop.
Next to my super cute bear.

Ahh.
The nonsense one is prone to do when one is tired beyond sleepiness.

I am studying COPD now.
Vera's lecture this afternoon.
The only thing I remember him saying was blue bloater and pink puffer, and how in real life cases you'd get a mix of both instead of one.
...or something along those lines.

I should go and say hi to my cousin.
I think he will die of shock.
I should probably do it for that purpose alone. LOL.

miaow.
ok I must study.
My wireless quite fast la at 3 in the morning.
Witching hour. wahah~
Also best time to study.
No, seriously, something to do with Earth's magnetic fields.

I am babbling.

la.

I go study now byebye.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment