Thursday 26 February 2009

Pic :)


WHEE.
I got tagged by Kington.
It's been ages since I got tagged by anyone for blogging.
la la~

The idea (I'm copying this verbatim from Kington's blog)...
The idea here is to go to your 6th picture file, and choose the 6th picture and then tag 6 blogging friends.



Ta dah!
Yaw Shing taking blood pressure. =D
Was in my Black PBL and CSU Practice folder. LOL.

Which reminds me..
I never put up the pics from our Black PBL hor?
The time we ALL wore black ('cept for Chong Siang who forgot and wore white) to mourn our getting Niraj as our replacement faci.

But its taking very long to load.
Shall put them up another day k? With full commentary.
I peromishe!
=D

Oh ya.
Wet ice breakers was yesterday. And I walked away from it with a scraped knee, a bruised ego and a broken heart.
My life, as always, is in a MESS.

rawr.

O YA.
I tag...
1. Jea Mie
2. Sammi
3. Suh Ming
4. Lesley
5. Fatin
6. Boone

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment